2014 American Honda Contingency Program
Torrance, CA: American Honda announces the continuation of the Red Riders Rewards program for 2014, with more than $5 million in earnings available to racers. The Red Rider Rewards program will provide Honda owners with opportunities to earn payouts at more than 1500 races in 2014 across the United States, including motocross, off-road events, dirt track, ATV and road racing.
Some exciting changes for the 2014 season include:
- Revamped off-road program with the addition of new series
- Increased Rewards for Loretta Lynn Regional Qualifiers
- New series and classes added to amateur races across the U.S.A.
- Continued rewards for high profile amateur Nationals nationwide, including Daytona Amateur SX, GNC Final, Texas Spring National, World Mini Grand Prix, Mammoth Mountain MX, Ponca City MX, Loretta Lynn's Amateur National and the Mini Olympics
- Increased payouts for a number of major off-road events, including GNCC, AMA National Hare and Hound, AMA Big 6, and AMA National Enduro series
- Both 450 and 250 Supercross main event finishers will be paid to 22nd place
- Finishers in both 450 and 250 classes for AMA Motocross nationals will be paid to the top 20 places per moto
- Increased pro rider payout for AMSOIL Arenacross Series
For program details and a list of all eligible units, visit HondaRedRiders.com.
Honda Red Rider Rewards program inquiries may be directed to the info hotline at (310) 781-5111.